My Mother

Dear Mom,

I know that you wish the best for me... and you want everything to be perfect....
You keep taking care of me, whether I tell you or I don't...
I understand that you want to protect me from all evil, and want the very best for me always.....

But the only way I'll learn is if I make my mistakes....
What may not seem perfect to you, maybe okay for me.... and that's how I start to define my own perfect :)

So please bear with me, and my impertinence, when at times, I act like I know what I'm doing....
I may not always do what you want me to, but what you say always stays with me....

So cheer up... because there is only one you....

Love you !!

PS: If these are sentiments echoed by others and not just me, I guess its a "Mom"thing :) :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What 'I' want to do

Charades we play

An Apology